Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2014/03/22 16:20:18 UTC

Potential Malware in Bugzilla 56302

Hi,

somebody has created a bugzilla issue for Ant and attached what looks
like PHP page which certainly is not related to Ant.  My guess is this
is supposed to be some kind of malware which didn't manage to infect
me.  I didn't investigate it much, and don't intend to, the thing is
certainly something we don't want.

Can anybody with more karma than me please delete the attachment or even
the whole issue?

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: Potential Malware in Bugzilla 56302

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2014-03-22, Mark Thomas wrote:

> Please note that security issues should be sent to root@a.o

ACK

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 22/03/2014 15:20, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> somebody has created a bugzilla issue for Ant and attached what looks
> like PHP page which certainly is not related to Ant.  My guess is this
> is supposed to be some kind of malware which didn't manage to infect
> me.  I didn't investigate it much, and don't intend to, the thing is
> certainly something we don't want.
>
> Can anybody with more karma than me please delete the attachment or even
> the whole issue?

Please note that security issues should be sent to root@a.o

The bug has been deleted.

Mark