Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mrblobby <si...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/17 16:44:19 UTC

Re: How to change the tag proceduced by

I cant get this to work.  The maven dir structure is :
src/main/java/com/mydomain/myweb/pages

So what should I put instead of package1? I have tried:

pages/MyPage.html

I dont want to have to put: com/mydomain/myweb/pages/MyPage.thml because on
the production system, the webapp will be renamed to ROOT before deployment
to tomcat. and the example dont do this.

any ideas?

Re: How to change the tag proceduced by

Posted by Clint Checketts <ch...@gmail.com>.
Mount your page to give it a custom URL.

Not sure if you wanted an answer to your email subject since this email
isn't related to the email subject(maybe I'm missing some previous messages
and context?)

-Clint