Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Mercy <me...@apache.org> on 2019/02/15 08:11:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project (Incubating) 2.7.0 has been released

Hi community,

The Apache Dubbo(incubating) team is pleasured to announce that the
Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project (Incubating) 2.7.0 has just been released.

Both the source release[1] and the maven binary release[2] are available
now, you can also find the detailed release notes in here[3].

If you have any usage questions, or have problems when upgrading or find
any problems about enhancements included in this release, please don’t
hesitate to let us know by sending feedback to this mailing list or filing
an issue on GitHub[4].

[1]
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=incubator/dubbo/spring-boot-project/2.7.0/apache-dubbo-spring-boot-project-incubating-2.7.0-source-release.zip
[2] http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/dubbo
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/releases
[4] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/issues

Best Regards,

The Apache Dubbo (Incubating) Team

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project (Incubating) 2.7.0 has been released

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

> No, this is a release for dubbo-spring-boot-starter, it is the
> dubbo-ops whose binary distribution has issues.

Sorry about that - carry on and ignore me!

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project (Incubating) 2.7.0 has been released

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 4:19 PM Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Both the source release[1] and the maven binary release[2] are available
> > now
>
> I thought you were only release the source release as the binary had issues?

No, this is a release for dubbo-spring-boot-starter, it is the
dubbo-ops whose binary distribution has issues.

> Thanks,
> Justin

Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project (Incubating) 2.7.0 has been released

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Mercy <me...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thanks, all tasks have been finished.

Kind regards,

Mercy Ma

在 2019/2/15 下午4:35, Huxing Zhang 写道:

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Dubbo Spring Boot Project (Incubating) 2.7.0 has been released

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Finally we have it :) It is a strongly demanded feature. Thank you Mercy.

-Ian.