Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Christian Schuhegger <Ch...@gmx.de> on 2011/05/07 07:26:00 UTC

isis-dev available via gmane

Hello list,

I hope nobody minds that I've subscribed the list at gmane:
http://www.gmane.org/

gmane is a service that converts mailing lists into NNTP and back again
and I personally prefer a news reader over many e-mails in my in-box.

The mailing ist is available via:
gmane.comp.apache.incubator.isis.devel

Just fyi
--
Christian Schuhegger
http://www.el-chef.de/

Re: isis-dev available via gmane

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
Good stuff, thanks for that.

I'm updating the website to have links to both Gmane (for NNTP) and
Markmail (for RSS).  I'll upload it some time this week before the retreat.

Dan

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.