Posted to scm-users@maven.apache.org by At...@harlandclarke.com on 2009/02/10 16:20:07 UTC

How to list the maven final output without executing the actual build process

We have a process that creates the maven artifact in the development stage.

Later for the packaging and/or direct deployment we want to refer to the
same output (but without recreating the artifact.).

How can I do that with maven ?

for example maven (actual build process) creates the output as
abc.build_number.ear

I want to list that (abc.build_number.ear ) without executing the actual
build (that is using certain command line parameter) like a dry run
(indicating this is what you will generate if you execute the actual build)

I do not want to recreate the artifact (abc.build_number.ear) though.

Thanks

Atul

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient and may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient; please be aware that any dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to the message and deleting all copies, including attachments, from your system.