Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Turley, Michael" <Mi...@pfizer.com> on 2002/03/27 16:29:51 UTC

Torque

After perusing the Turbine extend user howto
(http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/howto/extend-user-howto.html) I
decided to use Torque in the Jetspeed 1.3a2 source release to extend the
TurbineUser class. However, when I looked at the build.properties file for
torque it references dbpsml-schema.xml which does not seem to refer to
TurbineUser (what is dbpsml-schema.xml for?).

How do I use Torque to define extra JetpeedUser attributes and do I need to
take any additonal steps? I cannot figure this out from the Turbine extend
user howto.

Regards,

Michael