Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Philippe Bajoit <ph...@lebutch.org> on 2004/02/18 19:35:51 UTC

Documentation: all {variables} for sitemap.xmap

Hello,

I have found a lot of examples of variables eg {host}
{request:contextPath} that I can use in sitemap.

However does it exist somewhere in the documentation an exhaustive list
of all these variables?

At the beginning I was looking for something like {cocoonHome} eg
'/home/phil/bin/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps' in order to write a
custom generator returning an event for the 'last modified' date of a
specific file in the file system.

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.3 with Tomcat 5.0.18.

Best regards.
Philippe

Re: Documentation: all {variables} for sitemap.xmap

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
Litrik De Roy wrote:
> Philippe Bajoit wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have found a lot of examples of variables eg {host}
>> {request:contextPath} that I can use in sitemap.
>>
>> However does it exist somewhere in the documentation an exhaustive
>> list of all these variables?
>>
> I always check http://localhost/samples/modules/index.xsp

Look at the javadocs for
"org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule" and look at the
classes implementing this interface.
Most (not all) of those are delared in cocoon.xconf. Their name
attribute is the part in front of the colon.

Look at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/package-summary.html

	Chris.

Re: Documentation: all {variables} for sitemap.xmap

Posted by Litrik De Roy <co...@litrik.com>.

--

Litrik De Roy
www.litrik.com

Re: Documentation: all {variables} for sitemap.xmap

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.
Someone sent a page on this list, here it is :
http://resin.mediahost.org/cocoon/samples/modules/xml.xsp

At 19:35 18/02/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have found a lot of examples of variables eg {host}
>{request:contextPath} that I can use in sitemap.
>
>However does it exist somewhere in the documentation an exhaustive list of
>all these variables?
>
>At the beginning I was looking for something like {cocoonHome} eg
>'/home/phil/bin/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.18/webapps' in order to write a custom
>generator returning an event for the 'last modified' date of a specific
>file in the file system.
>
>I'm using Cocoon 2.1.3 with Tomcat 5.0.18.
>
>Best regards.
>Philippe

Lionel CRINE
Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires
Société : 4DConcept
22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS
Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.58.70.70