Posted to dev@cmda.apache.org by "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <se...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2016/09/29 20:27:22 UTC

CMDA Apache Community Weekly Meeting

Dear the CMDA Apache Community,

We will have our CMDA Apache Community Meeting today at 2PM. Please see below for the instruction to join the WebEX based teleconference. Please suggest any items that you would like to bring up for discussion.

The meeting agenda based on the community input so far is

Apache Github repository status
Apache CMDA project web page
CMDA workflow management system development
Any additional topics to discuss

Cheers,
-----
Dr. Seungwon Lee
Technical Group Supervisor
Science Data Modeling and Computing (398K)
Instrument Software and Science Data System Section (398)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
Tel: +1-818-393-7720
Cell: +1-818-397-2284

From: <Lee>, Seungwon Lee <se...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2016 at 3:35 PM
To: "dev@cmda.incubator.apache.org<ma...@cmda.incubator.apache.org>" <de...@cmda.incubator.apache.org>>, "dev@cmda.apache.org<ma...@cmda.apache.org>" <de...@cmda.apache.org>>
Subject: CMDA Apache Community Meeting weekly

Hi,

We would like to invite the CMDA community to a weekly teleconference so that the community can discuss the project status, direction, and issues together. The meeting will be every Thursday at 2PM in Pacific Time. Please find below the Web-EX link for the weekly teleconference. We will send out a meeting agenda in advance to the community meeting. The meeting agenda will be formed weekly by the community input as well. We will send out the meeting minutes to the community after each meeting. Looking forward to a community discussion and participation.

https://jplwebexadmin1.jpl.nasa.gov/orion/joinmeeting.do?ED=2rCpMIBJVDYurj_Aaqzfnw==&Rnd=0.521108522355245&siteurl=jplwebex

If this link does not work somehow, please use the following steps:

  1.  Go to https://jplwebex.jpl.nasa.gov
  2.  Click “Join by Number” in the upper right hand corner of the screen
  3.  Type the number: 990 443 342

Cheers,
--
Dr. Seungwon Lee
Technical Group Supervisor
Science Data Modeling and Computing (398K)
Instrument Software and Science Data System Section (398)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
Tel: 818-393-7720
Cell: 818-397-2284

Re: CMDA Apache Community Weekly Meeting

Posted by "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <se...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Yes I will send out the announcement next week.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.