Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Albert Petit <al...@genaker.net> on 2011/09/12 18:04:12 UTC

Defining a range of ports for binding with Apache commons http client

Hello,

I would like to define that Apache commons HTTP Client can only use a
 defined set of ports  when making HTTP requests.,For eg  from port 10000 to
port 10100. How can I do that?
I see when creating an HTTPClient instance I can use a
HostConfiguration<http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/apidocs/org/apache/commons/httpclient/HostConfiguration.html>
define which is the local adderss I will use.  However I don't see a way to
define which will be the range of incoming ports used when making HTTP
request. How can I define that?

Thank you.

--
Albert Petit