Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Martin von Gagern <ma...@von-gagern.net> on 2011/07/18 18:24:01 UTC

[BCEL] Next release

Hi!

Almost a year ago, I've asked for a new release of BCEL, in order to
make the annotation handling included in trunk available to the masses.

http://www.mail-archive.com/bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01121.html
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.bcel.user/1177

There was no reply at all in this year. But a notice recently informed
us users that BCEL was now becoming a part of Commons. So I repeat my
request: please turn the current source tree into a new BCEL release as
soon as possible. The last release is now over 5 years old, after all!

Thank you very much,
 Martin von Gagern