Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/03/23 15:52:30 UTC

Fwd: Re: pivot copyrights/?/

Hi all,

I posted this to legal-discuss@apache.org last week, but I thought I would re-post here in case anyone had any insight. Given that VMware has signed a software grant for the Pivot codebase, is the project obligated to retain a VMware copyright notice in the source code headers, or is mention in the notice file sufficient?

Thanks,
Greg