Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2001/06/10 01:19:05 UTC

Re: What happened to the 'etc','src' and 'web' directories in Struts binary download?

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Shamdasani Nimmi-ANS004 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded Struts 1.0-b3 and found out that 'etc', 'src' and
> 'web' directories are no longer there. What happened to these? It was
> convenient to get the source code also in one shot of download.
>
> -Nimmi

They were removed from the binary distribution to reduce the size of the
download.  The sources are always available as a source distribution in
the "src" directory under where you got the binaries -- or, of course,
they are available online via CVS.

Craig