Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/05/23 16:04:28 UTC

VOTE: Scott Stirling for committer

Scott Stirling, QA guy extraordinaire from Macromedia, has already helped us
out with unit tests, an improved testing framework, and even a bug fix!  As
he's planning to continue to work with us on Axis development and QA, I'd
like to nominate him for committer status so he can do his work unhindered.
:)

+1 from me!

Glen Daniels
Macromedia