Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Roshani Nagmote <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/09 23:53:13 UTC

[VOTE] Release MXNet version 1.2.1.RC1

Hi all,

I would like to propose a vote to release Apache MXNet (incubating) version
1.2.1.RC1. Voting will start now (Monday, Jul 9th) and end at 5:50 PM
PDT, Thursday, July 12th.

Link to release candidate 1.2.1.rc1:
*https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.2.1.rc1
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/releases/tag/1.2.1.rc1>*

View this page, click on "Build from Source", and use the source code
obtained from 1.2.1.rc1 tag:
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/install/index.html

(Note: The README.md points to the 1.2.1 tag and does not work at the
moment.)

Please remember to test first before voting accordingly:

+1 = approve
+0 = no opinion
-1 = disapprove (provide reason)

Thanks,
Roshani

Re: [VOTE] Release MXNet version 1.2.1.RC1

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.
+1

tested Scala build from source and ran scalatest

Posted by Zhi Zhang <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jun Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lin Yuan <ap...@gmail.com>.
+1 Built on Windows server. Ran unittests. Works as expected.

Posted by sandeep krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Sandeep Krishnamurthy

Re: [VOTE] Release MXNet version 1.2.1.RC1

Posted by Indhu <in...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Haibin Lin <ha...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Roshani Nagmote <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Sheng Zha <sz...@gmail.com>.
I can confirm that #10989’s corresponding commit 022f238 is not on the release branch. Fix of #11772 on master is in #11776.

-sz

Posted by "Afrooze, Sina" <sa...@amazon.com.INVALID>.

Posted by "Afrooze, Sina" <sa...@amazon.com.INVALID>.
This was observed on pip package for MXNet's nightly and has already been fixed by Sheng in #11776. - Sina

On 7/17/18, 11:41 PM, "Yasser Zamani" <yasser.zamani@live.com on behalf of yasserzamani@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Sina,

    Do you encounter that issue during building MXNet from source (including tests) or on your own code/test? Three days ago I was successful to build master via VS2017 with Intel MKL+MKLDNN support. If you have an own test/code which fails, please pull request it into master.

    Regards.

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@apache.org>.
Hi Sina,

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.