Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/03/16 18:02:57 UTC

4 hours left to vote

The vote for Apache Calcite 1.1 RC1 is due to close in 4 hours. We
need two more binding +1s. Please vote.

Julian

Re: 4 hours left to vote

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
I generally read as being pure hours but I  think it probably depends on
voter pool size. In this case, probably 96 would be better for weekend
spanning votes.

Re: 4 hours left to vote

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Re: 4 hours left to vote