Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org> on 2024/01/13 00:21:35 UTC

Engineering blog post on HBase/Phoenix major upgrade without downtime

Hello,

We have completed major upgrade of HBase/Phoenix from 1.6/4.16 to 2.4/5.1
versions and continuing journey to 2.5 release in production. Would like to
share some insights on how we achieved in-place rolling upgrade of major
release without any downtime.

Here is the Engineering Blog on Implementing Salesforce’s Largest Database
Upgrade:
https://engineering.salesforce.com/implementing-salesforces-largest-database-upgrade-inside-the-migration-to-hbase-2/

Detailed insights available on
https://engineering.salesforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/SFDC-HBase2-Phoenix5-Paper-2023.pdf

Re: Engineering blog post on HBase/Phoenix major upgrade without downtime

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Great article!

And congratulations on the successful upgrade!

Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org> 于2024年1月13日周六 08:21写道:

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Great article!