Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> on 2008/02/24 09:04:15 UTC

[s2] Struts 2.1.1 delayed

Unfortunately, my computer is experiencing severe stability problems,
so the Struts 2.1.1 build will be delayed.  I'm hoping to give it a
shot next weekend.  Of course, anyone is free to give it a go in the
meantime...

Don

Re: [s2] Struts 2.1.1 delayed

Posted by Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>.
Wendy Smoak wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 1:04 AM, Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, my computer is experiencing severe stability problems,
>>  so the Struts 2.1.1 build will be delayed.  I'm hoping to give it a
>>  shot next weekend.  Of course, anyone is free to give it a go in the
>>  meantime...
>>

> What is the status of the Struts Annotations and XWork releases that
> go along with this one?

I have what I consider a blocker open against XWork that I've been
compiling and managing locally for the JCatapult releases. I think it is
a required fix prior to 2.1.1.

Here's the link:

http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-599

-bp