Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "T. Konstantinovitz" <ch...@kodefabrikken.dk> on 2001/11/11 00:34:10 UTC

Error when Single line comment is on the last line.

Hi!

Thanks for a really great product!

I have come across a very minor problem in version 1.2RC3 , which I
think is an error. When the last line in a template is a single line
comment like:

<some template code>
## this is a comment

and you don't end the line with a newline character I get a parser error
saying:

An error occured while parsing template kontoudtog.vm: Lexical error:
org.apache
.velocity.runtime.parser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at line 41, column
21.  En
countered: <EOF> after : ""

But if I add a newline character after the comment the parser don't
complain.

Thorbjørn