Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Eugen Paraschiv <ha...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/12 17:15:43 UTC

evaluation questions

Hi,
I am evaluating Lenya for usage in a small project and I have a few
questions about it's capabilities. First question is about a valid demo
site, as it seems that the existing ones are not working.
Also, is there a way to create a page from different sub-components in a
template?
And the last initial question, is there support for scheduling a page going
in and out of live mode?
Thanks in advance.
Eugen.

Re: Demo site (was : Re: evaluation questions)

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
  On 9/7/2010 6:07 AM, florent andré wrote:
> Hi you !
>
> Hope you are fine and holidays good.
>
> As figured out this user, the demo site is done (or something like
> this, answer a really white page :) ).
>
> One of you is in charge of http://lenya.zones.apache.org:9999/ ?
>
> Really newbie on this subject, any pointer welcome.
>
> Cheers.

That is being migrated to a new system. It might be a few days before it
becomes available again. Same with docu.

Demo site (was : Re: evaluation questions)

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Hi you !

Re: evaluation questions

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.