Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "info@gg-soft.de" <in...@gg-soft.de> on 2011/04/13 10:10:21 UTC

[users@httpd] ErrorDocument inside block

Hello,

I need to define some special ErrorDocument inside a <Location> block.
To verify if it is possible, I checked the documentation for Apache 2.2 for ErrorDocument and it says:

Context: server config, virtual host, directory, .htaccess

Obviously Location seems not to be supported. However, I tried it, and it works! I am using Apache 2.2.3.
I use a <Location> inside a <VirtualHost> block.

Could someone please tell me if this is a documentation mistake, or if it should actually really not work?

Thanks in advance,

Matthias

Re: [users@httpd] ErrorDocument inside block

Posted by "info@gg-soft.de" <in...@gg-soft.de>.
That explains it perfectly. Thank you for clarification!

Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> hat am 13. April 2011 um 10:38 geschrieben:

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.