Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Pasula, Venugopal (Consultant)" <Ve...@GTECH.COM> on 2005/08/30 19:51:45 UTC

tcpmon issue

Hi,
	I was trying to capture the soap request and response thru tcpmon and configured listening port as 8083. when I send the request with port 8083, I could able to capture request but in response I am getting following 404 exception. If I send with default port, it is processing. But I dont know why the tcpmon could not able to redirect that request to webservice. Is it a problem with httpserver?? It will be great if Anybody could help me in figuring it out.

Thank You
- Venu

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:24:28 GMT

Server: IBM_HTTP_SERVER/1.3.26.2  Apache/1.3.26 (Win32)

Connection: close

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Not Found</H1>
The requested URL /b2b/services/ConnectInteractiveWebServicePort was not found on this server.<P>
</BODY></HTML>

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all
copies of this message. Also, email is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only
send and receive emails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any
consequence thereof.