Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Chad La Joie <la...@georgetown.edu> on 2005/05/20 14:08:50 UTC

Message resources in extensions

Well, thanks to Mike's and Peter's document on creating JMeter plugins I
now have a working plugin.  However, I have one outstanding issue.  I'd
like to be able to bundle a message property file with my extension
instead of instructing people to crack open the core JMeter jar and
editing the main message property file.  Is this possible?  If so, how
do I go about doing it?
--
Chad La Joie             315Q St. Mary's Hall
Project Sentinel         202.687.0124

Re: Message resources in extensions

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Oh, I see what you mean.  I will try to get to that :-)

-Mike

Posted by Chad La Joie <la...@georgetown.edu>.

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
IMO, you should code against HEAD.  The only thing stopping us from
release JMeter 2.1 at this point is some documentation, I think.  In
fact, I'd say a release candidate release at this time would probably be
helpful.

-Mike

Posted by Chad La Joie <la...@georgetown.edu>.

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.