Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Thiruvel Thirumoolan <th...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2012/03/07 09:59:44 UTC

Write access to Hive twiki

Hello,

Can you provide me write access to Hive twiki?

As much as possible, we would like to rely on documentation on Apache and not maintain a twiki internally.

Thanks,
Thiruvel

Re: Write access to Hive twiki

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Thiruvel,

You should now have edit permissions. Please email me if you run into any
problems.

Thanks.

Carl

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:14 AM, Thiruvel Thirumoolan <thiruvel@yahoo-inc.com