Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Steven Huey <st...@stevenhuey.net> on 2005/04/04 23:36:52 UTC

JSVGScrollPane Question

Hello,

On line 346 of the JSVGScrollPane class there is a method defined as:

public void gvtBuildPrepare(GVTTreeBuilderEvent e)

I'm assuming this was intended to override a method from the
GVTTreeBuilderListener interface, however there is no such method in
that interface. Should that method really be gvtBuildStarted, or did
there use to be a gvtBuildPrepare method?

I searched through the text of the entire distribution and the
gvtBuildPrepare method isn't called or referenced anywhere, so it may
be able to be removed if it's not supposed to be gvtBuildStarted.

- Steve

Re: JSVGScrollPane Question

Posted by Archie Cobbs <ar...@dellroad.org>.
Thomas DeWeese wrote:
>> public void gvtBuildPrepare(GVTTreeBuilderEvent e)
>
>   Yes, this is supposed to be gvtBuildStarted.  I am undecided on
> fixing this before the release.  It's less likely to hurt anything
> but I'm tempted to just call the release done at this point.
>
>    Perhaps we will have a 1.6.1 after a few months when people report
> problems.

Sounds reasonable.. "release early and often" is a good motto IMHO :-)

-Archie

Re: JSVGScrollPane Question

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Steven,