Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Sameer Mehta <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/21 05:08:19 UTC

problem running some samples.......

Hi

I am not able to run some of the samples. I want to know whether all of the samples are working or is there any problem with my installation ? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Re: problem running some samples.......

Posted by Jeff Greif <jg...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
The first two log entries are harmless -- WSIF is choosing between the Axis and Apache SOAP provider.
The third entry means your service was unreachable -- the attempt to connect fimed out.

Jeff
Posted by Sameer Mehta <sa...@yahoo.com>.

Hi

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.

Posted by Sameer Mehta <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

The sample simplesoap stockquote doesn't work. I am using jdk1.5.0. I have a Internet with cable modem and wireless router.

Thanks.

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.