Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Piotr Pisz <pi...@piszki.pl> on 2022/10/25 13:05:02 UTC

way to find vm which does nothing

Hi,

Is there any way to find vm which does nothing? Low consumption of cpu or
io.

Preferably from the bash level, I did not find anything like that in cmk.

What are your ways of doing this? To find and turn off vm that has been
doing nothing for a long time?

Of course, in a Cloudstack / KVM environment.

Regards,

Piotr

Re: way to find vm which does nothing

Posted by Nux <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
See if there's anything you can get out of virt-top. There's a "batch
mode" available as well as other handy parameters.

---
Nux
www.nux.ro

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.