Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Archana Kallimani <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/04 12:29:59 UTC

Nanosecond level support

Hi,
Am working on echarts to plot the line graph based on data and time . X
axis is time based and y axis is based on data. Am able to plot the graph
till seconds. How do I get till nanoseconds.

Please do the needful

With Regards,
Archana

Re: Nanosecond level support

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you wish to change the animation duration, this should help:
https://echarts.apache.org/zh/option.html#series-line.animationDuration
The default value is 1000, which is one second.

Thanks

*Ovilia*