Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com> on 2012/06/25 15:48:01 UTC

Fwd: ADSP entry for survey.ebay.com in 60_adsp_override_dkim.cf

Looks like a possible DKIM/ADSP bug.  Can someone take a look?

Posted by Mark Martinec <Ma...@ijs.si>.
Franz Schwartau writes:
> Yesterday we received an e-mail which hits DKIM_ADSP_DISCARD,
> DKIM_SIGNED and DKIM_VALID from ebay_invite@survey.ebay.com.
> 60_adsp_override_dkim.cf lists:
> adsp_override *.ebay.com
> survey.ebay.com signs their e-mails with ebay.com (please see the
> attachments for details).
>
> So either the entry for *.ebay.com should be removed from
> 60_adsp_override_dkim.cf or an entry for survey.ebay.com should be added
> to match the signing policy.

Good information, thanks!

Adding:
  def_whitelist_from_dkim  *@*.ebay.com  ebay.com

and removing:
  adsp_override *.ebay.com
  adsp_override *.paypal.com

  *@survey.ebay.com signed by ebay.com:
      updated 60_adsp_override_dkim.cf and 60_whitelist_dkim.cf
    Sending rules/60_adsp_override_dkim.cf
    Sending rules/60_whitelist_dkim.cf
  Committed revision 1353987.

Mark