Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Craig Connell <CC...@witness.com> on 2004/01/27 14:41:05 UTC

Jetspeed and Cocoon

Hi all,

Has anyone out there tried to use Jetspeed with Cocoon?  We have been using
Cocoon for our presentation layer for a while now (and are very happy with
it) and would like to continue to leverage the work we have done - it
handles all of our 118n concerns, sorting, state, etc.  I know that we could
use WebpagePortlets or IFramePortlets and reference Cocoon pipelines, but I
am thinking more along the lines integration ala Velocity or something
similar.

Any information that anybody has in this area would be great .. it doesn't
matter whether it is something done with Jetspeed 1 or something to be done
with J2.

Thanks in advance,

Craig