Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by yasith tharindu <ya...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 14:35:52 UTC

Problem when commiting with svnmirrors

Hi,

We have configured svn mirrors and when there are some big commits passing
through secondary servers to the master, some times gives following error.
Mirror is configured as following diagram[1]. Is there a solution for this?

$ svn ci 0.7.0- -m "test"
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: The specified baseline is not the latest baseline, so it may not be
checked out.

[1] http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8Oh_e_fjHb...vn-generic.jpg<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8Oh_e_fjHbo/TlYwKj0c9kI/AAAAAAAADn4/r2EHy-lIqYU/s1600/svn-generic.jpg>

--
Thanks..
Regards...

Blog: http://www.yasith.info
Twitter : http://twitter.com/yasithnd
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/yasithnd

RE: Problem when commiting with svnmirrors

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
>And the product name is ...

If I remembered, I would have posted it. It was _probably_ WANdisco.. please
use your favourite web search engine to find out more.

Regards,

Posted by Mikhail Terekhov <te...@gmail.com>.
Dominik Psenner <dpsenner <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I’m unsure if this
> really matters, but there exists a commercial product that enables svn
> morroring with writeable mirrors by using the paxos algorithm.

And the product name is ...

RE: Problem when commiting with svnmirrors

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.

  _____

Posted by yasith tharindu <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.