Posted to commits@xerces.apache.org by mu...@apache.org on 2021/12/25 11:33:59 UTC

svn commit: r1896383 - in /xerces/java: branches/xml-schema-1.1-dev/tools/resolver.jar branches/xml-schema-1.1-dev/tools/xml-apis.jar trunk/tools/resolver.jar trunk/tools/xml-apis.jar

Author: mukulg
Date: Sat Dec 25 11:33:59 2021
New Revision: 1896383

Log:
xercesj commit: committing new xml-apis.jar and resolver.jar files built with java level 1.7, from the xerces xml commons svn source repos. I think that, we should be releasing new versions for, xml commons external and xml commons resolver corresponding to these changes, when we'd release next xercesj version. I've ensured that, all relevant xercesj tests that I've pass, corresponding to these changes.

Modified:
    xerces/java/branches/xml-schema-1.1-dev/tools/resolver.jar
    xerces/java/branches/xml-schema-1.1-dev/tools/xml-apis.jar
    xerces/java/trunk/tools/resolver.jar
    xerces/java/trunk/tools/xml-apis.jar

Modified: xerces/java/branches/xml-schema-1.1-dev/tools/resolver.jar
Binary files - no diff available.

Modified: xerces/java/branches/xml-schema-1.1-dev/tools/xml-apis.jar
Binary files - no diff available.

Modified: xerces/java/trunk/tools/resolver.jar
Binary files - no diff available.

Modified: xerces/java/trunk/tools/xml-apis.jar