Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Grégoire Lamodière <g....@dimsi.fr> on 2018/10/12 16:30:44 UTC

System VM version - CS 4.11.1

Hi All,

I have a strange behavior on a CS 4.11.1 deployment (upgraded from 4.11.0)

This deployment has a mixed cluster (KVM / CXP-NG 7.4).
Both systemvm templates (KVM / XEN) have been deployed with proper URL

When systemvm are on one KVM host, they report proper version.
On XCP, they report 4.11.0

I check on a virtual router (/etc/cloudstack-release) and it reports 4.11.0.
On the vr start, it shows 4.11.1

And if I try the « upgrade router » from UI, it breaks the vr.

I will check the source to understand the init process and try to understand what is happening.

Anyone already got this issue ?

Cheers

Grégoire

Re: System VM version - CS 4.11.1

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes, all of these have to be system type - good that you solved the issue :)

RE: System VM version - CS 4.11.1

--

Andrija Panić

Re: System VM version - CS 4.11.1