Posted to user@poi.apache.org by saharabear <sa...@126.com> on 2009/12/16 04:40:28 UTC

Is there a way to create a read only word document?

Hi, all:

I am new to POI, and it works well to get the content of word document, but my requirement is:  there is a word document, I need to make it read only, or content protected. I want to modify the word document to add the read only feature, or I can read the document as stream, then create a new document with content projected, but I do not find a way to implement this, can anybody help me to find an API to do this work?

Thanks very much!

Haulyn Jason