Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/20 23:34:34 UTC

Sandbox build failure

Hi all

I assume the build breaks since the updated format API has not been
deployed to the snapshot repos by the extension build, which is stuck. I
added a fix (using a daemon timer service, instead of an executor service),
so I hope, once my change is picked up by the build, problems are solved.
The ConfigurationData class used by the commons extesions and others has
changed effectively.

If the build is still blocked, we might ping infra to stop the current
build, so the next waiting is getting picked up. Would also be good to
setup a maximal built time of e.g. 1 hour. That should definitively be
enough also in the future ;-)

J Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: Sandbox build failure

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hiho,

Am 21.11.18 um 07:50 schrieb William Lieurance:
> I'm still seeing the same error the Phil posted, even after the ConfigurationData and daemon vs executor change got merged.  The latest commit I see on incubator-tamaya-extensions master (3774a6c3f2c3a08379c49b2bd41fa0c434034b89) is still inconsistent in its use of evaluateExpression(String, String, boolean) vs evaluateExpression(PropertyValue, boolean).  I've got a PR that covers that, and then also some Hazelcast tests that didn't quite work right.   https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-extensions/pull/16
>
> Here's to fewer jenkins emails. :-)

+1

Merged in your changes after resolving a minor conflict.

As both sandbox and extensions does not build locally I'm rather
hesitating to publish the new webpage, which looks great.

Thanks for your work, Anatole!

kudos!

Phil

Re: Sandbox build failure

Posted by William Lieurance <wi...@namikoda.com>.
Hi hi.

I'm still seeing the same error the Phil posted, even after the ConfigurationData and daemon vs executor change got merged.  The latest commit I see on incubator-tamaya-extensions master (3774a6c3f2c3a08379c49b2bd41fa0c434034b89) is still inconsistent in its use of evaluateExpression(String, String, boolean) vs evaluateExpression(PropertyValue, boolean).  I've got a PR that covers that, and then also some Hazelcast tests that didn't quite work right.   https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-extensions/pull/16

Here's to fewer jenkins emails. :-)

--William