Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com> on 2018/08/06 17:54:52 UTC

Drill Hangout tomorrow 08/07

The Apache Drill Hangout will be held tomorrow at 10:00am PST; please let
us know should you have a topic for tomorrow's hangout. We will also ask
for topics at the beginning of the hangout.

Hangout Link -
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ci4rdiju8bv04a64efj5fedd0lc

Regards,
Gautam

Re: Drill Hangout tomorrow 08/07

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.
Thanks everyone for joining the hangout.

Attendees : Boaz, Vitalii, Vova, Gautam

Vitalii is facing an issue with Zookeeper - he will post it on the user
mailing lists.

There were no other topics.

Gautam

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.