Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pradeep Sakre <pr...@wipro.com> on 2002/04/18 12:45:28 UTC

RE: error running jmeter-server remotely

Hi

I had got the same problem. The remote testing api says to have the
apachejmeter.jar file to be in the classpath.
So when the jar file is read it puts the package hierarchy under
<c:\this is u r jmeter inst dir\bin\classes.

But since u have only bin in u r classpath it won't work.

Change u r classpath to bin\classes and it works.

Let me know if I helped to solve u r problem

Regards,
Pradeep Sakre.
__

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."

Pradeep Sakre
Wipro Technologies
72,Electronics City
Hosur Road