Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Phukan, Anit" <An...@intuit.com> on 2009/10/15 03:00:01 UTC

Jackrabbit with a web service project

Hi,

I am having problems reading from my repository.xml file when I try to
call a web service for a jackrabbit operation from a client project.

I am not sure if it is due to the location of the repository.xml not
being correct because it tries to read the db conn parameters of the
default repository.

My assumption would be that the class loader should load the
repository.xml file if it is in the classpath.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks
Anit