Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "David Corley (AT/LMI)" <da...@ericsson.com> on 2006/12/22 13:19:06 UTC

Merry Christmas!

Hey all,
	Just wanted to wish everyone on the Apache Ant team, and all of
the members of this mailing list a very happy Christmas.
	The team have given us an early present in the form of Ant 1.7,
but lets let them enjoy Christmas and not submit any bug reports until
after Jan 1st OK? ;-)

	Wishing you and yours all the best,
	Dave

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is
prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete
the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.

Re: Merry Christmas!

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com>.
On 12/22/06, David Corley (AT/LMI) <da...@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>         Just wanted to wish everyone on the Apache Ant team, and all of
> the members of this mailing list a very happy Christmas.
>         The team have given us an early present in the form of Ant 1.7,
> but lets let them enjoy Christmas and not submit any bug reports until
> after Jan 1st OK? ;-)
Eeek, no,
We want the bug reports as soooon as possible.
Please please test and report as much as can be done.

Cheers,
Peter