Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Thomas Anderson <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/12 06:30:32 UTC

[users@httpd] Finding what module are installed

Hi,
I have Apache2 installed on a debian server. I had installed several modules
but am not sure what all I had installed.
Is there any way I can see what all modules are present?
'apache2 -l' does not show all the modules installed it only shows the ones
that were compiled in.
Any ideas on this?

Arch

Re: [users@httpd] Finding what module are installed