Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by 조대형 <ca...@renet.kr> on 2017/01/20 07:04:22 UTC

Secondary storage 0KB in dashboard.

Raw Message
Hi, All

I have install cloudstack 4.7on new centos 6.xwith latest kernel. I manage
to make cloudstack management up and running. I have success adding primary
storage . When I try to add secondary storage from same nfs server,
from dashboard it show 0 KB. But using same nfs same server no problem on
primary. I'm still confused.
Any solutions?

RE: Secondary storage 0KB in dashboard.

Posted by 조대형 <ca...@renet.kr>.
Hi, All
I finally figured it out.
I should have mount the secondary storage at Management Server. Then download the system VM.
When I created the Zone, system VM was started then secondary storage displayed its capacity.

Thanks,

Posted by Nathan Bowyer <nb...@seredan.com>.
I ran into an installation recently that exhibited these characteristics.  I think it was installed on CentOS7 as 4.9 though.

Somehow localhost was set as the management server IP and the SSVM couldn't connect to it.

The setting is in Global Settings > search for 'host'.  Update to management server IP.  I had to destroy the SSVM for it to pick up the new IP address.

After the SSVM was recreated it was reporting a proper value for secondary storage size.

--
Nathan Bowyer
Seredan Design

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>