Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/03/08 06:10:25 UTC

Malhar build failing

Hi,

I'm finding malhar build to fail because of rat check failing in demos/
folder.

Moreover, I cannot see demos/ folder in
https://github.com/apache/apex-malhar

I want to confirm whether its in apache repository itself OR its my
environment issue.

Please reply.

Thanks,
Chinmay.

Re: Malhar build failing

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@apache.org>.
Got it... After removing demos folder, its seems to run fine.

Re: Malhar build failing

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
demos -> examples