Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by "Kumar, Ganesh" <Ga...@ca.com> on 2006/04/13 07:44:52 UTC

Tests for Xerces-c++

Hi,
Does Xerces-c++ has tests that test the functionality of all APIs.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Re: Tests for Xerces-c++

Posted by Jason Stewart <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ganesh,

On 4/13/06, Kumar, Ganesh <Ga...@ca.com> wrote:

> Does Xerces-c++ has tests that test the functionality of all APIs.

I believe that the answer is no, there are a group of C++ tests in the
tests/ directory of the distribution and the Perl bindings for Xerces
(Xerces-P) have a large set of API tests as well, but they are far
from complete. In the 3.0 release the perl bindings will be included
alongside the COM bindings and other language bindings and with that I
very much hope to expand the Perl test suite to include *all* API's -
but that is a big task and I would need help to complete it. So far no
one has expressed an interest in completing that task.

Cheers, jas.