Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@xaymaca.com> on 2002/10/08 17:37:32 UTC

dynamic variables into my struts tag? How?

Hello All,
I am building a results page in my struts app
that is iterating through an ArrayList. Everthing is working
wonderfully. For each fow I am making a radio button. I need that
radio button to hold a unique value that I can get from the ArrayList
but what is the best way to insert that dynamically into the

I want to produce something like:

<input type="radio" name="choose" value="1" > ...
<input type="radio" name="choose" value="2" > ...
<input type="radio" name="choose" value="3" > ...
<input type="radio" name="choose" value="4" > ...

I guess I could abandon <html:radio/ > tag
and just println(); but that does not seem half as cool.
Thanks in advance.

--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer