Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hardik Handa <Ha...@hcl.com> on 2011/02/24 10:51:59 UTC

How to set different default theme's for ecommerce and ecomclone.

How to set different default theme's for ecommerce and ecomclone.

Regards,
Hardik Handa
Software Engineer - CMHP-RETAIL-COE-eCommerce
HCL Technologies Ltd.
C-22A, Sector 57, NOIDA. 201301, UP. (India)
Tel: +91-120-2586417-19
Mob: +91-9811671898
www.hcltech.com<http://www.hcltech.com>
www.hcl.com<http://www.hcl.in/>

________________________________
::DISCLAIMER::

Re: How to set different default theme's for ecommerce and ecomclone.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Are you using same product store for ecommerce and ecomclone?

Create two different product store and set separate theme for each component.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.