Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2012/03/20 14:39:33 UTC

[FYI] blogpost about the performance tricks in OpenWebBeans

Hi folks!

I did put together a blog post which explains a few of the performance tricks we use in OpenWebBeans:

http://struberg.wordpress.com/2012/03/20/why-is-openwebbeans-so-fast/

And there is also a new JavaTechJournal out today. This months edition covers CDI and contains articles co-written by Gerhard, Arne and me + the help of Matt Benson + lots of other folks from the CDI universe (Pete, Aslak, Andrew, Dan, Jason, Shane, Ronald, etc)

http://jaxenter.com/java-tech-journal

LieGrue,
strub

Re: [FYI] blogpost about the performance tricks in OpenWebBeans

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
This is awesome! Thanks Mark.