Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/11 01:01:55 UTC

+1 on PRs!

Airflowers,

I would love if people could write simple `+1` comments on the PRs they
care about.

It's motivating for contributors to see that people want the features they
work on, and it can help committers prioritize which PRs to review and
release first.

It's also a great way to keep a pulse on the project, see what is coming
up, and to start getting involved. Of course more involved feedback
(reaction icons, comments, review) are also very welcomed.

See you on Github!

Max

Re: +1 on PRs!

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
These are all good ideas and any would work. Our committer list is small
enough that no committer would merge without either +1'ing it
himself/herself or checking that another did.

Sure, there could be a corner cases where a contributor +1'd a PR before
being promoted to a committer and then another committer might confuse that
+1 for a "committer +1" and accidentally merge it, but I don't think we
need to worry about those special cases.

If you like a PR/JIRA, then don't worry. Make your voice heard and we
(committers) will do the right thing.

-s

Re: +1 on PRs!

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.