Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/16 13:41:51 UTC

Re: FW: Pax Exam Karaf Testframework 4.0 on Windows

The solution Andi proposed is of cause a workaround... But it seams that
there are some problems with spaces in the setup; I've created [1] to
address the problem and will push a 0.4.1 release quite soon (this week) to
fix the problem.

I hope you can work with Andi's workaround for now and I'll publish the
news of a release here again; thank you very much for the report!

Kind regards,
Andreas

[1] http://issues.openengsb.org/jira/browse/LAB-101