Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/08/23 16:13:18 UTC

Discuss release scope of 4.0.0-RC3

Hi ShardingSphere community,

Congratulations for 4.0.0-RC2 released!
Now we can discuss scope of 4.0.0-RC3 here.

The first issue is merge sharding-UI to dev repo, we have already pass vote
[1].
Anything else?

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1452a62e16f9b70d95e20c6b69f1090b8da895c568f561ddb3066113@%3Cdev.shardingsphere.apache.org%3E

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Re: Discuss release scope of 4.0.0-RC3

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
> how many RCs should expect?
It depends on when we can stable the user API. Because we add new feature
of encrypt and public parse API (doing), so we need time to redesign API.
We can talk about how to change public API at other email.
But before decision public API, we need finish refactor some core module
first, the issues are: #2563, #2567, #2900

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2019年8月24日周六 下午2:25写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.