Posted to user@ant.apache.org by M Nair <ma...@mediaone.net> on 2001/05/17 22:12:50 UTC

Carriage Return in files.

I write to a file using the
<echo message="line.txt
line2.txt" file="myfile.txt" append="true" />
construct. How do I make ant insert a Carriage Return after line.txt in the
file myfile.txt as it writes to it?

Thanks

Manoj Nair

RE: Carriage Return in files.

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
This looks better

<echo file="myfile.txt" append="true">This is
a multiline echo
</echo>

but interestingly it creates Unix style files on my Windows box. I might
look into that.

Conor

Re: Carriage Return in files.

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.