Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by rockxsj <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/27 01:52:19 UTC

add presto-jdbc jar for presto datasource

Hi, all:
    I have add presto datasource support for dolphinscheduler, so the
presto-jdbc.jar is needed, can I just add this jar as the dependence? the
repo url of the jar is:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.facebook.presto/presto-jdbc/0.238.1

Re:add presto-jdbc jar for presto datasource

Posted by Yichao Yang <10...@qq.com>.
Hi,

presto-jdbc lisence is Apache 2.0.

Best,
Yichao Yang

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have add presto datasource support for dolphinscheduler, so the